Due to Coronavirus Covid-19 Queslett Medical Centre are currently only doing Telephone Consultations, if the GP’s feel they need to see you they will arrange a Face to Face appointment accordingly ~ thank you
Queslett Medical Centre is a member of My Healthcare and can offer evening and weekend face to face GP, Nurse and Healthcare Assistant appointments from Burbury, Fernley, Harborne, River Brook and West Heath Hubs. The extended hour’s appointments will be booked by our reception staff as usual but patients will be seen at whichever Hub is the most convenient for them.
The addresses of the 6 Hubs plus the telephone numbers to ring if you needed to cancel or change an appointment are:
- Burbury Medical Centre, 311 Burbury Street, Birmingham B19 1TT. Appointment cancellation telephone no. 07943 058104
- Fernley Medical Centre, 560 Stratford Road, Birmingham B11 4AN. Appointment cancellation telephone no. 07561 109028
- Harborne Medical Practice, 4 York Street, Birmingham B17 0HG. Appointment cancellation telephone No. 0121 427 5246
- River Brook Medical Centre, 3 River Brook Drive, Birmingham B30 2SH. Appointment cancellation telephone no. 0121 433 8910
- West Heath Medical Centre, 194-196 West Heath Road, Birmingham B31 3HB.Appointment cancellation telephone No. 0121 483 2122
- Fernbank Medical Centre, 508-5016 Alum Rock Road, B8 3HX. Appointment cancellation telephone No. 0121 326 3600
We are also able to offer our patients telephone consultations with either a GP or pharmacist based in MyHealthcare’s Virtual Hub at West Heath Medical Centre. The call will be booked by our reception staff for a time that is convenient to you.
Please ask a member of our staff if you would like further information.All surgeries are by
All surgeries are by appointment and can be made in person or by telephone. We use a scheme called Advanced Access where we are able to offer same day Dr’s appointments-therefore there is no need to book your appointments in advance. We also do still offer a small amount of pre-booked appointments if needed throughout the week.
If you are unable to attend for your appointment please let us know so that we can offer this to another patient.
We will still have urgent appointments each day for the Dr and the Practice Nurse. Each day one Doctor is on Duty for all urgent requests. If you do require an urgent appointment please ensure you call at 9:00am for the Morning and at 4:00pm for the Evening. If you are not calling for an appointment please call after 11:00am.
(Urgent appointments are not for Repeat Prescriptions, fitness for work certificates or for signing forms).
Online Appointments / Registrations & Repeat Prescriptions
We offer Online appointment/ Registrations and repeat prescription request, you can visit https://www.patientaccess.com for more information, please ask Reception Staff for your log in details.