Our Practice Charter
Practice Charter – Patient Leaflet
- You will be treated with courtesy and respect by all Practice personnel.
- An urgent appointment with a Doctor or Nurse Practitioner will be available on the same day.
- A non-urgent appointment with a doctor will be offered within 24 hours
- Our standard is to see 80% of patients within 20 minutes of their appointment time. If you have waited longer than this please ask the Receptionist for an explanation.
- We aim to answer the telephone within six rings.
- An appointment with a Practice Nurse will be available within three working days.
- Requests for repeat prescriptions will be dealt with within 48 hours. This can be in person during opening times.
- All comments and suggestions about the service are welcome. Please use the box provided in the waiting area.
- If you have a complaint please speak to any member of staff. Your complaint will be dealt with in a professional and efficient manner.
- We wish to make the Queslett Medical Centre as accessible as possible. If you have hearing, visual or physical difficulties please let the receptionist know so that we can enable you to fully use our services.